CCBS believes that dance training and education should be available to all children.
Our Purpose: Columbus City Ballet School Students
• Offers the best available ballet training
• Inspires students of all ages to achieve their individual potential and become the best that they can be
• Demonstrates that classical and contemporary training are vital components that form the basis in preparing the young dancer for performance
• Mentors serious and talented young students to complete their classical ballet training with integrated interdisciplinary curriculum and performance
• Enriches lives in the community through educational outreach programs
• Collaborates locally and nationally with other arts organizations
• Strives for artistic excellence by promoting the joy of dance
Columbus City Ballet School affords students the rare opportunity of training with one of the premier classical ballet schools in the nation. CCBS also provides a great opportunity for young students to learn and work with the finest teachers and guest choreographers in the professional field.
The following nationally renowned guest teachers and choreographers have taught our students:
• Katrina Killian, Faculty of School of American Ballet; former Soloist, New York City Ballet
• Christopher Fleming, former associate director, Rock School, PA
• Alexei Kremnew and Anna Reznik, Director of the Joffery Ballet Academy in Chicago
• Valery Lantratov, Artistic Director, Russian National Ballet Foundation
• Ethan Brown, Faculty of American Ballet Theatre and School of Step, New York
• Orlando Monila, former Ballet Master, Orlando Ballet
• Alexie Moskalenko, former Bolshoi Ballet
• Tatiana Pali, former Ballerina of Moscow Classical Ballet.
Our Mission: Dance for All, All for Dance
Teachers + Choreographers