Located in central Ohio, Columbus City Ballet School is a Premier Ballet Training Center for all ages.
most structured and effective ballet training with Russian-based Vaganova method and Balanchine’s technique and style influence. All classes are taught by high-caliber professional instructors. We believe the Art of Dancing is rooted in the process of learning and each student deserves training of uncompromising quality. Our experienced faculty has successfully nurtured and trained many young dancers in central Ohio for over 30 years.
- Pre Ballet, ages 3-4
- Primary Ballet, ages 5-7
- Primary Ballet/Little Gymnastic Tumbling, ages 5-7
- Ballet * Pointe * Variations * Repertory * Modern * Contemporary Ballet * Boys Class * Stretch/Pilates Mat Work * Adult Ballet * Tap
- Complete Pre-professional Training program for serious dance students
- Nutcracker, Snow White production performance opportunities
- YAGP Competition and Master Classes
- Private Coaching with Master Teachers
See CCBS on Youtube: go to Youtube.com and search for “Columbus City Ballet School, USA-Ohio”
2012-2013 School Year
REGISTRATION Still OPEN NOW!
FIRST MONTH TUITION FREE FOR NEW STUDENTS AGES 3-10 who register before 3/1/2013.
NEW students ages 3-18: call 614/841-9399 or 614/384-0222 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2013 Summer Intensive Program
Mini Dance Camp
June 27 - June 29
June Dance Camp & Day Care
June24 - June 28
Ages 5-7, 8-10
Junior Dance Intensive
July 10 - July 18 (7 days)
Young Dancer Summer Intensive
July 8 - July 18 (10 days)
Ages 12 - 16
Back to School Intensive & Master Class Workshop
Aug 2 - Aug 15
Ages 8-11, Ages 12-18
Competition Solo Dance Coaching Workshop
July 22 - July 24
For more information about the class schedule and rate, please visit: Summer Intensive Page or call 614-841-9399
June Dance Camp & Day Care Schedule
Junior Summer Dance Intensive & Young Dancer Intensive Schedule
August Back to School Intensive Schedule